Introduction to my Blog
Hi, my name is Kaicha, my program is business and management, and for field of study I'm interested in international business. I haven't started this program yet because I'm a student at Ahuntisc College. I've been in the program for 3 years now, and I have 3 more semesters to do. In my program, I take a variety of courses such as, accounting, marketing, management, or computer science related to business. After, I graduate from university I plan to work as an international sales representative. I will be the representative of the company I work in for their business abroad or on the country. I will have to travel frequently to make connection with other company. As for me most of the time i find business related words hard to prounounce and sometimes difficult to know their meaning in english specially if you learn them in french. So i'm going to show you a website that can help you with pronounciations, develop your vocabulary and in that way you will look more professional.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire